In May 2014 Land and Property Information (LPI) published information about proposed fee increases in
LPI Circular 2014/04 and sought feedback from customers. Following the customer consultation period,
fee changes have now been finalised. Details are set out in the attached table.
Are fees for all LPI products and services listed in this circular?
The attached table only lists fees that depend on the commencement of the following regulations on 1 July
- Real Property Amendment (Fees) Regulation 2014
- Conveyancing (General) Amendment (Fees) Regulation 2014
- Strata Schemes (Freehold Development) Amendment (Fees) Regulation 2014
- Strata Schemes (Leasehold Development) Amendment (Fees) Regulation 2014.
- These regulations were published on the ‘Notifications’ page of the NSW Legislation website www.legislation.nsw.gov.au on 6 June 2014.
Fees listed in this circular are for products and services involving land titles, property information, land
valuations and the Water Access Licence Register.
Are the changes to the fees the same as those proposed in May 2014?
Are there any transitional arrangements?
2013 fees will be applied to matters such as land title dealings and plans lodged before 1 July 2014 but
not finalised until after 1 July 2014.
Where can I get more information?
Inquiries relating to dealings, plans, deeds, land information products and services and the Water Access
Licence (WAL) register may be made in person at the Client Service Counter, ground floor, Land and
Property Information, Queens Square, Sydney, by telephone to 1300 052 637 or by email to
Inquiries about land valuation searches should be directed by telephone to 1800 110 038.